[Vision2020] MSD Student-to-Teacher ratio

Dale Courtney dale@courtneys.us
Sun, 18 May 2003 08:43:27 -0700

Donovan Arnold stated "Statistics don't lie, but liars use statistics."
First, he's more than willing to shoot the messenger. In this case, I didn't
do any of the legwork in extrapolating the numbers -- these came straight
from the State of Idaho and MSD. No fudging on my part. Second, if MSD
wanted to lie about the numbers, they *certainly* wouldn't make the
student-to-teacher ration that small. So if there's lying going on, then the
ratio is even lower than they provided. Personally, I think these numbers
are right on.

Best,
Dale Courtney
Moscow, Idaho