[Vision2020] Idaho Public Schools 15-year Trends

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Fri, 09 May 2003 20:27:51 -0700

Mr. Probasco,

Why don't you try reading my entire email. Instead of just one line. Why
don't you be more specific in what the problem is in funding our schools,
instead of coming up with vague statements? What is the solution to the
diagnosis of learning disabled children and their treatment? Do you suggest
that schools just use donated books? How about utilities, how do you pay for
those? What about buildings, do we replace them with straw huts? Give some
solutions instead of clever little sayings that mean and do nothing to solve
that problem. Idaho ranks 45 out 50 states for education funding per pupil.
Anyone can complain, but it takes more to study, comprehend, and act on the
problem. Are you a complainer, or doer? Thanks!

Donovan