[Vision2020] Looking less stupid

John Danahy jdanahy@turbonet.com
Fri, 9 May 2003 17:20:53 -0700

Yea, well;  getting it right in the first place is, of course, too much
to expect!
John

-----Original Message-----
From: vision2020-admin@moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-admin@moscow.com]
On Behalf Of Mushroom
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2003 4:31 PM
To: verawhite@aol.com
Cc: vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: [Vision2020] Looking less stupid

Hi Vera--

In Friday's "Ink" you have me in a dither and Lois Melina
responding to my Vision 2020 posting.

Actually, I was responding to HERS. She posted all the good
stuff you quoted and THEN I responded. I think most people
monitoring Vision 2020 understood that I was supporting the
Hot Flashes with absolutely no dithering.

A correction would let me feel a little less stupid. Who
wouldn't want that?

Warm regards, Don

Don Coombs

 List services made available by First Step Internet,