[Vision2020] Bush Advisor Resigns

Ted Moffett ted_moffett@hotmail.com
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 23:12:43 +0000

John, et. al.

You quote Perle as evidence he did nothing improper.  Of course he is likely
to deny any wrongdoing.

There is a tremendous amount of potential dirty laundry that could be
exposed about this administration.  For example, do you think Ashcroft's
justice department is going to appoint an independent counsel to investigate
Bush's or Cheney's ties to energy corporations who robbed Americans' of
hundreds of millions of dollars by illegal manipulations of energy supplies
and markets?

Whatever happened to Bush's buddy "Kenny Boy" Lay, energy corporation Enron
executive from Bush's days as governor of Texas, where bankrupt Enron was
based?

And what about current Bush administration appointed US UN representative
John Negroponte's connections to human rights abuses during the fighting in
central America in the 1980s when Negroponte was US Ambassador to Honduras?

These are just a few examples of issues where the Bush administration is
vulnerable, but with our focus on war and terror, they are unlikely to get
major media attention.

Ted