[Vision2020] making light of tradgedy

Tina Cunningham kittz_cat@yahoo.com
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 12:12:55 -0800 (PST)

Ms. Huskey....

Being a military brat, I have traveled to many nations
around the world.  The one thing my father told me on
my travels, "Girls are treated differently around the
world.  Be careful what you say and do in other
lands."  I do not doubt that this little girl was
murdered.  Iraq is a totally different world, with
different rules of war.  The sins of the father are
the sins of the son and such.
You making a joke about the paper it was published in
makes light of the fact that this girl is DEAD because
she WAVED at the troops.  Do not doubt it has
happened.  If not this girl, than another, and her
brother, and her mother and father aswell.

Let there be PEACE,

Tina Cunningham
Moscow, ID

=====
"Would you not like to be.....sittin on top of the world with your legs hanging free....."  **Dave Matthews Band