[Vision2020] Bush Advisor Resigns

Garrett Clevenger onewildearth@hotmail.com
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 11:25:51 -0800

I commend Richard Perle for resigning.  In a time when public perception,
especially of those in the middle east who view the US campaign in Iraq as
an imperialistic invasion, is crucial in gaining trust of those who fear us,
it is best not to have any skeletons in the closet

I hope VP Dick Cheney will follow his lead.  His connection with Haliburton
and their reaping of profits in the reconstruction of Iraq is broadcast in
the middle east media and is one reason those people are skeptical of the
intentions of the US.  If he were noble like Mr. Perle and resigned, this
would certainly reduce the anxiety in that area.  And would save lives of
our soldiers.  I'm sure Mr. Cheney would feel better knowing he reduced the
risks our soldiers are facing.  This would definately prove his patriotism.

Garrett Clevenger

http://www.icehouse.net/garrett

"What are we doing to our Home?!:("