[Vision2020] tax

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 19:23:42 -0800

I belive it is quite simple.

Increase the state sales tax to 6.5%.  This would still maintain Idaho as
one of the states with the lowest state income taxes.  I would also
eliminate sales tax on food.  Is anybody knowledgeable in the amount of tax
revenue generated by taxing s staple such as food?

Those who buy the big toys, pay the big taxes.