[Vision2020] Your Position on the War in Iraq

Joe Huffman JoeH@turbonet.com
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 08:39:16 -0800

I didn't mean to imply (I'm still not sure that I did) that Saddam is
'misunderstood' in any way.  I'm all for having his head in a jar of
formaldehyde in the Smithsonian.  I don't see there being any ambiguity
about him being an evil monster.  My reluctance to commit on the U.S.
involvement is as to whether it is the business our government to go to war
to remove him from power lacking a immediate threat to the U.S.  My
political alignment is very Libertarian...

If congress were to make it legal to buy and sell his and his son's body
parts I'd start a raffle with the proceeds going to the person or persons to
deliver them.  I'd would then buy $500 worth of tickets for a change purse
made out of Saddam's scrotum.

-joe-
----
http://www.joehuffman.org