[Vision2020] Wild West Style, Hold the Pork!

Ted Moffett ted_moffett@hotmail.com
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 03:32:05 +0000

Luminaries:

I echo Tim's concerns.  My e-mail was shut down for a few hours due to the
1.5+ megabyte whopper Dale sent.  For someone who so valiantly fights
government pork, I wonder why this frugality does not extend to vision2020
posts.  Though I like vision2020 "wild west style" with no censorship, the
realities of some people's e-mail accounts render megabyte size posts
unworkable.

Ted