[Vision2020] Your Position on the War in Iraq

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 17:23:05 GMT

My apologies to Mr. Huffman.  It is not my intention to define him as un-
American or pro-Saddam.  Again, my apologies.

However, I am beginning to strongly believe that military action is justified.

There is a famous quote that goes something like:

First they came for the Jews
and I did not stand against them for I was not Jewish.

Then they came for the Russians
and I did not stand against them for I was not Russian.

Then they came for the Polish
and I did not stand against them for I was not Polish.

Then they came for me
and there was nobody to stand against them for me.

If anybody has a more accurate quote, could you please provide it to me?
Thanks.

Sometimes, you simply must realize that there is more than just "us" in this
world.

Take care,

Tom Hansen
MOscow, Idaho