[Vision2020] Are Hussein and Bush the same person?

Dan Carscallen predator75@moscow.com
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 07:10:26 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_00C0_01C2ED1D.73568640

Donovan said:

"Killing 16 year olds and the mentally ill and disabled is "legal" in =
Texas, but that doesn't mean it is moral."

True, it may not be moral, but it wasn't Bush alone that made that call. =
 A judge and jury handed down that sentence.  I don't think there were =
many other people involved in Saddam's decision to gas the Kurds. =20

Apples and oranges, pal.

Still wondering who's more extreme,

DC
------=_NextPart_000_00C0_01C2ED1D.73568640

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Donovan said:</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>"Killing 16 year olds and the mentally ill and disabled is "legal" =
in=20
Texas, but that doesn't mean it is moral."</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>True, it may not be moral, but it wasn't Bush alone that made that=20
call.&nbsp; A judge and jury handed down that sentence.&nbsp; I don't =
think=20
there were many other people involved in Saddam's decision to gas the=20
Kurds.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Apples and oranges, pal.</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Still wondering who's more extreme,</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>DC</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00C0_01C2ED1D.73568640--