[Vision2020] Pro-war songs

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 20:04:22 GMT

Very fascinating approach, Tex, and I tend to agree with you (especially
considering this free enterprise system of ours).

Whether or not a song has been banned in cities, on certain radio stations, or
simply in your living room is insignificant.  Simply saying that something has
been banned attracts the masses.  This is why alot of movie producers shoot for
an "R" rating versus a "PG" rating.  It simply draws a larger crowd.

Just how many copies of Salmon Rushdie's "Satanic Verses" would have been sold
without it being banned and bounty being placed on Salmon Rushdie's life?

tex@kuoi.asui.uidaho.edu

           http://www.fsr.net/