[Vision2020] Pro-war songs

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 07:38:36 -0800

As someone who spent 15 mispent years in radio, I never knew of any songs
being banned by the cities the stations were located in.  Any "banning" of
songs, as Dale suggests, are done by individual station management, based on
demographics, intended audience, and occasionally, program director
prejudices.
                                                                       Carl
Westberg Jr.