[Vision2020] Status of UI Agnostic/Atheist Organization

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 05:50:20 -0800

Visionaires -

If there is such a club, could somebody please provide a link?  I have
search all ASUI registered clubs/organizations and could not find one
associated at all with agnostics/atheists.

One questions I have:  What common cause do atheists have with agnostics.
Atheists do not believe in a God at all, while agnostics do.

Or is this just another funny . . .

Not finding the humor,