[Vision2020] Heaven and hell?

Don Kaag dkaag@turbonet.com
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 17:42:48 -0700

--Apple-Mail-2--830326785

Ralph:

Now I am beginning to be impressed with Luke.  Imagine someone his age=20=

in this modern day being able to read Aramaic!  And handwritten Greek,=20=

too.

I wonder what God's handwriting looks like.  I bet it is a beautiful=20
copperplate script...

It will be amusing to watch as he tries to reconcile the=20
inconsistencies in the gospels.

Heh, heh,

Don Kaag

</excerpt>=