[Vision2020] tired of the nonsense and frivioulus debate

Bill Kerr billk@moscow.com
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 23:01:52 -0700

Thanks Roger.  It would be nice if people would work to do the
following.  I don't know how many times people have sent something
meaningful to the list about visions for the future to have it
ignored.  Let us get back to finding out ways to better our community and
not demean others in that community.

We now return you back to your regularly scheduled programming... :)

At 09:50 PM 06/25/2003 -0700, roger hayes wrote:
>  What about community development?  What about the erosion of our
> Constitional freedoms in this age of paranoia vs
>real threat?  What about the erosion of the downtown tax base
>non-taxpaying institutions?  How about commenting on the quality of life
>here in this wonderful town?  What will we do about the depletion of our
>aquifer?   Is there a need for public transportation? What is the progress
>of the trail between Moscow and Troy?  What issues do Moscovites think
>will dominate the upcoming city election?
>
>These are just a few issues I find interesting and relevant.  I am certain
>there are many more for which I am unaware.  Why don't we write about
>those issues?  Anyone have any comments or input?

Bill Kerr
billk@moscow.com
billk@drseuss.lib.uidaho.edu