[Vision2020] Re: Kempthorne

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 05:19:31 -0700

<P>Amber and Sandra,</P>
<P>Actually, the EPA can only enforce the laws that already exist. Kempthorne can only do what the laws allow and President allows. Which means that all that position does is act out the will of the President, which could be anyone. Furthermore, the Governor of Idaho has only as much control in Idaho as the EPA. I don't think Kempthorne will actually do ANYTHING, he doesn't done much as governor, or as senator, what makes you think he will do anything now?</P></DIV>
<P>I don't think he would be in office for long anyway. I don't think Bush will be reelected. Maybe that is just wishful thinking but if Bush is reelected we won't have an environment to protect by 2009 anyway. Would we?</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>I think we are better off getting rid of Kempthorne asap, and then worry about getting him out of the position of EPA later.</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Donovan J Arnold<BR><BR></P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;From: "aphro dite" <APHRO@ANGELFIRE.COM>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Reply-To: aphro@angelfire.com
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;To: vision2020@moscow.com
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Subject: [Vision2020] Re: Kempthorne
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 17:47:14 -0700
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; Kempthorne leaving Idaho good?
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Do you realize how much MORE damage he can do (especially in Idaho) as head of the EPA?
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Dear Mother Earth, I am so sorry!
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;-Amber Montgomery
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;____________________________________________________________
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Get 25MB of email storage with Lycos Mail Plus!
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Sign up today -- http://www.mail.lycos.com/brandPage.shtml?pageId=plus
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;_____________________________________________________
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; List services made available by First Step Internet,
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; serving the communities of the Palouse since 1994.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; http://www.fsr.net
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>