[Vision2020] Photos of Odai and Qusai

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 11:58:50 -0700

This morning's Spokesman carried the pictures of the bodies of Hussein's
sons, with an explanation of why the decision was made on the front page.  I
understand the Tribune did not.  It did slow me down a little bit while
eating my orange chicken right now, but I got over it.  Should the pictures
be published?  Not?

Carl Westberg Jr.