[Vision2020] Photos of Odai and Qusai

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 12:43:03 -0700

The question becomes:

What purpose would it serve to publish the pictures here in the states?  I
can understand publishing these pictures in Iraq, to show the Iraqi people
that they are dead.  The only purpose I see for publishing these pictures in
the states is sensationalism.

No. I am definitely against publishing these pictures locally.  If an
article in the paper says that John Smith was killed, I really don't need a
picture of a dead body to prov it, ok?

Tom Hansen