[Vision2020] Pres. Clinton Speech To Congress On IRAQs WMD

John Harrell johnbharrell@yahoo.com
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 20:07:49 -0700 (PDT)

Scott,

That is not the speech. You don't Google near as well as the
"Google Queen" Melynda Huskey. But nice try.

Also, regarding my edits, I had a request that I didn't edit
near enough. A private reply to me by one of the more frequent
posters suggested that I should have edited it down a whole lot.

Cheers!
John Harrell