[Vision2020] Europe's population implosion: Europe's population is shrinking and greying-with grim consequences

Douglas dougwils@moscow.com
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 15:17:34 -0700

Dear visionaries,

Donovan hopes for "a day when all must respect all others to be respected
themselves."

And we all know how good the human race is at *that.* As we used to say in
the Navy, stand by for heavy rolls.

Cordially,

Douglas Wilson