[Vision2020] Europe's population implosion: Europe's population is shrinking and greying-with grim consequences

Don Kaag dkaag@turbonet.com
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 20:26:24 -0700

Donovan:

Good luck with the world overpopulation thing.  In 2050 I plan to be
employed in the field of decomposition!

Heh, heh,
("For all men, the world ends when they die".)

Don