[Vision2020] guerilla warfare

Mark Rounds ltrwritr@moscow.com
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 23:55:43 -0700 (PDT)

I am just going to draw a few parallels here and if I perhaps you see what I
do, we can all cry in my beer.  Has anyone compared Rumsfeld to MacNamara?
Is it a coincidence that we have another Texan (ala LBJ) is is appearing to
be in a bit over his head?  Should I continue to draw cultural comparisions
to the majority of Americans in the early 60's and today?  Quagmire?

Mark ROunds