[Vision2020] Talk Show 7/20/03:VISION2020 10 YR. ANNIVERSARY/V.2020 FOUNDERS

Tim Lohrmann timlohr@yahoo.com
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 20:24:37 -0700 (PDT)

Visionaries,
    On Sunday 7/20/03 MOSCOW MORNING VIEWS, a talk
show on KUOI 89.3 FM in Moscow(web audio on KUOI.org)
will feature the following guest:

    --In the first hour (9-10 am) we'll have open talk
lines and commentary by host.
   --In the second hour (10-11 am)we will do a show in
observance of the tenth anniversary of Vision 2020.
Some of the founders of Vision2020--Bill London, Susan
Palmer and Kenton Bird--will be on the air to discuss
the founding of Vision2020, some of the successes and
some of the controversies that the list-serve has
experienced over its first ten years or existence.

    MOSCOW MORNING VIEWS is aired live every Sunday
Morning from 9-11 am on KUOI 89.3 FM and streamed live
on the internet on KUOI's website(KUOI.org)

Call in phone #'s: 885-6392 or 885-6393

Anyone with comments, questions or suggestions for
guests can send e-mail to: timlohr@yahoo.com
OR call the studio after the show at the numbers
above.