[Vision2020] Clarification: Red Hawk Crossing

Douglas Stambler christianlegal2003@yahoo.com
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 14:01:39 -0700 (PDT)

--0-725753471-1058475699=:43479

I was asked by someone at Red Hawk Crossing to make clear that Red Hawk Crossing is not a part of Christ Church.  My point was that Doug Wilson is waiting until his father dies, so that he can acquire that property for his own purposes.  But currently, Red Hawk Crossing is part of Jim Wilson's Community Christian Ministries.

In Christ,
Douglas Stambler