[Vision2020] a question for you - for Charlie Nolan

Douglas Stambler ccm_moscow@yahoo.com
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 17:15:18 -0700 (PDT)

--0-2025143941-1058487318=:66283

Mr. Nolan:

While speaking with Eric E. today at Redhawk Crossing about Doug Wilson, he told me that you have alleged that Doug Wilson has spoken openly about killing people.  Since Eric E. is not usually prone to spreading gossip, I trust the source.

I want to make sure that I have my facts straight here.  Did you say this?  Because if you did say this about Doug Wilson, I would not spare a moment, before letting people in Moscow know what I have suspected about Doug Wilson, all along.  And, if so, would you mind clarifying what you meant?

Thank you,
Douglas Stambler and The Vision 2020 Forum (Moscow)

--0-2025143941-1058487318=:66283

<DIV>Mr. Nolan:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>While speaking with Eric E. today at Redhawk Crossing&nbsp;about Doug Wilson, he told me that you have alleged that Doug Wilson has spoken openly about killing people.&nbsp; Since Eric E. is not usually prone to spreading gossip, I trust the source.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I want to make sure that I have my facts straight here.&nbsp; Did you say this?&nbsp; Because if you did say this about Doug Wilson, I&nbsp;would not spare a moment, before letting people in Moscow know what I have suspected about Doug Wilson, all along.&nbsp; And, if so, would you mind clarifying what you meant?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you,</DIV>
<DIV>Douglas Stambler and The Vision 2020 Forum (Moscow)</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-2025143941-1058487318=:66283--