[Vision2020] HOUSE PARTY AT THE HUSKEY'S AFTER THE PICNIC!!

Douglas Stambler ccm_moscow@yahoo.com
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 16:17:57 -0700 (PDT)

--0-390751231-1058311077=:18951

HOUSE PARTY AT THE HUSKEY'S AFTER THE PICNIC!!

DonaldH675@aol.com wrote:Dear Jessica,
Please accept our regrets at being unable to attend the Vision 20/20 potluck.  We had really looked forward to it.  Unfortunately, we had unexpected guests arrive at our home last night, that would be Mr. and Ms. Strep Throat.  Although many contributors at V20/20 consider us to be relatively toxic people, if we attended the picnic, we might unhappily live up to that billing.  I do hope that your splendid idea will inspire other picnics which we will make every effort to attend.
Best wishes,
Rose Huskey
and also, Don Huskey, Joan Opyr, Melynda Huskey, and children