[Vision2020] Friendship Square

Tami Stinebaugh stin1624@uidaho.edu
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 17:16:06 -0700

--Boundary_(ID_8W3tG3md5S0duqu5SJipTg)

I experienced the same problem this past weekend.  My daughter and I went for a walk/bike ride downtown and of course as soon as we got to the fountain she realized she needed to go to the bathroom.  I looked over at the Garden lounge, and quickly decided to walk to our nearest friend's house.  My daughter is only seven years old and this was not easy for her!  A public bathroom downtown would be greatly appreciated!

Tami Stinebaugh

--Boundary_(ID_8W3tG3md5S0duqu5SJipTg)