[Vision2020] Picnic Regrets

DonaldH675@aol.com DonaldH675@aol.com
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 19:13:42 EDT

--part1_a2.39cd457f.2c45e4a6_boundary

Dear Jessica,
Please accept our regrets at being unable to attend the Vision 20/20 potluck.
 We had really looked forward to it.  Unfortunately, we had unexpected guests
arrive at our home last night, that would be Mr. and Ms. Strep Throat.
Although many contributors at V20/20 consider us to be relatively toxic people, if
we attended the picnic, we might unhappily live up to that billing.  I do hope
that your splendid idea will inspire other picnics which we will make every
effort to attend.
Best wishes,
Rose Huskey
and also, Don Huskey, Joan Opyr, Melynda Huskey, and children

--part1_a2.39cd457f.2c45e4a6_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Dear Jessica,<BR>
Please accept our regrets at being unable to attend the Vision 20/20 potluck=
.&nbsp; We had really looked forward to it.&nbsp; Unfortunately, we had unex=
pected guests arrive at our home last night, that would be Mr. and Ms. Strep=
 Throat.&nbsp; Although many contributors at V20/20 consider us to be relati=
vely toxic people, if we attended the picnic, we might unhappily live up to=20=
that billing.&nbsp; I do hope that your splendid idea will inspire other pic=
nics which we will make every effort to attend.<BR>
Best wishes,<BR>
Rose Huskey<BR>
and also, Don Huskey, Joan Opyr, Melynda Huskey, and children</FONT></HTML>

--part1_a2.39cd457f.2c45e4a6_boundary--