[Vision2020] uranium denial--GUTLESS DEMOS?

Tim Lohrmann timlohr@yahoo.com
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 12:59:59 -0700 (PDT)

Donavan,
   You write:
"I believe that Clinton did lie. I think he lied under
oath. I think what he did was wrong and unethical. I
also think that asking somebody about
sexual relationships with someone when they are under
oath is more unethical unless it is a murder trial
establishing a motive."
-----
  You don't get it yet, do you? He wasn't lying about
a "sexual relationship" in the Jones matter. He was
lying about committing an actionable offense--sexual
harassment. If you believe sexual harassment is just
another sexual relationship, then your thinking is
behind even James Carville's.

You also write:
"Second, There is a big difference between someone
lying about getting blown and someone lying and 6,000
people getting blown up."

I couldn't agree with you more on that. War is worse
than committing perjury every time. BUT, and this is a
very big but, HAD Clinton been a Republican then we
would have had the Democrat party and their apologists
doing everything in their power to convince us that
the second type of "blown" was equal importance to the
BIG BANG! i.e. the end all/be all event without which
the universe would not exist.

Also, there's a very plausible theory that the SEX
stuff DID lead to some folks getting blown up. How
about Clinton lobbing cruise missiles at that aspirin
factory in the Sudan? Ever see Wag the Dog?
  TL