[Vision2020] uranium denial--GUTLESS DEMOS?

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 07:26:17 -0700

Regarding the assigning of blame, as Daniel Schorr said yesterday on NPR,
John F. Kennedy refused to blame the CIA for the Bay of Pigs, he instead
took the blame himself.  In a similar situation, Dwight Eisenhower was urged
to blame the CIA for something that went badly (the details of which escape
me, maybe someone else knows) but he also refused, saying it would be wrong
to blame a subordinate.  These two examples seem to point to a huge
difference between the Eisenhower and Kennedy presidencies and George W.
Bush.  Perhaps the training wheel is coming off of Dubya's bicycle?

                                                              Carl Westberg
Jr.