[Vision2020] uranium denial--GUTLESS DEMOS?

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 23:47:53 -0700

Tim,

First, ever hear of the fifth amendment? Why wasn't that brought up?
Second, There is a big difference between someone lying about getting blown
and someone lying and 6,000 people getting blown up.

If you don't understand the difference between the two, then I don't know
how else to explain it to you.

I believe that Clinton did lie. I think he lied under oath. I think what he
did was wrong and unethical. I also think that asking somebody about sexual
relationships with someone when they are under oath is more unethical unless
it is a murder trial establishing a motive. How many of 50%+ of married men
would lie about an affair. That is why nobody cared. And it is not an
impeachable offense. Spending $23 million to investigate a president for the
sake of trying to find something is ludicrous and unethical when people are
starving.

To answer your other question the order of succession is:
Vice President
Speaker of the House
Senate Pro-tempore
Secretary of State
Secretary of Defense
Attorney General
Secretary of Treasury
Secretary of Interior
Secretary of Agriculture
Secretary of Commerce
Secretary of Labor
Secretary of HHS
Secretary of HUD
Secretary of Transportation
Secretary of Energy
Secretary of Education
Secretary of Veterans' Affairs
Sectary of Homeland Security

After this, Martial Law is declared and the highest ranking military
official takes control.

Donovan J Arnold