[Vision2020] regarding the potluck

Douglas Stambler stopchristchurch@yahoo.com
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 08:51:55 -0700 (PDT)

--0-701790772-1057161115=:2957

If you are sponsoring the potluck on behalf of the University of Idaho, then you will be held legally accountable for what is said at that event, which unless approved by someone like Bill London (forum moderator), is not a Vision2020-sponsored event.

In addition, I would guess that you know who I am, and I think that the level of corruption extant at the University of Idaho at this time should probably have given people like yourself enough to do this summer rather than meddling in local political affairs any more than you already do.

Your post tries to come across as innocent, but you mention nothing about which particular issues you have paid attention to on the forum.

BOB HOOVER STOLE MILLIONS FROM THE STATE OF IDAHO, AND HAS ALL BUT BANKRUPTED THE FUTURE OF LATAH COUNTY.  Maybe you guys over at the university should take everyone OUT for dinner, instead of asking them to bring their own.  After all, the University of Idaho has been "stealing from the national dinner table" for at least 30 years now.  I, of course, couldn't attend if I wanted to, given the things I've posted on this overrated town bulletin board.

In Christ,
Douglas Stambler
(working for John Harrell)

--0-701790772-1057161115=:2957

<DIV>If you are sponsoring the potluck on behalf of the University of Idaho, then you will be held legally accountable for what is said at that event, which unless approved by someone like Bill London (forum moderator), is not a Vision2020-sponsored event.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>In addition, I would guess that you know who I am, and I think that the level of corruption extant at the University of Idaho at this time should probably have given people like yourself enough to do this summer rather&nbsp;than meddling in local political affairs any more than you already do.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Your post tries to come across as innocent, but you mention nothing about which particular issues you have paid attention to on the forum.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>BOB HOOVER STOLE MILLIONS FROM THE STATE OF IDAHO, AND HAS ALL BUT BANKRUPTED THE FUTURE OF LATAH COUNTY.&nbsp; Maybe you guys over at the university should take everyone OUT for dinner, instead of asking them to bring their own.&nbsp; After all, the University of Idaho has been "stealing from the national dinner table" for at least 30 years now.&nbsp; I, of course, couldn't attend if I wanted to, given the things I've posted on this overrated town bulletin board.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>In Christ,</DIV>
<DIV>Douglas Stambler</DIV>
<DIV>(working for John Harrell)</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-701790772-1057161115=:2957--