[Vision2020] A Very Special Thank You To John Harrell

Douglas Stambler stopchristchurch@yahoo.com
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 09:21:02 -0700 (PDT)

--0-45540428-1057162862=:17505

Hi, John:

I wanted to thank you for purchasing me a $179 or so bus ticket to the East Coast, and for giving me $100 cash for my trip.  I'm glad that you think the work I do online and wherever I am is worthy of your direct sponsorship.

I understand that you are being challenged on the forum as a racist: I think that a drunkard would be a more accurate description of what you are.  I want you to know that I will not squander this money, and that I have already purchased a ticket back to Moscow, Idaho, so that I can continue doing what I do so well: Act as a catalyst for reform and redirection.

In the meantime, you can rest assured that I will continue knocking down the reputation of people like J. Steven Wilkins and your idol, Doug Wilson, even as I am traveling and learning how other communities in America deal with idiots like yourself.

All the best!

In Christ,
Douglas Stambler
(currently in St. Paul, MN)

--0-45540428-1057162862=:17505

<DIV>Hi, John:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I wanted to thank you for purchasing me a $179 or so bus ticket to the East Coast, and for giving me $100 cash for my trip.&nbsp; I'm glad that you think the work I do online and wherever I am is worthy of your direct sponsorship.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I understand that you are being challenged on the forum as a racist: I think that a drunkard would be a more accurate description of what you are.&nbsp; I want you to know that I will not squander this money, and that I have already purchased a ticket back to Moscow, Idaho, so that I can continue doing what I do so well: Act as a catalyst for reform and redirection.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>In the meantime, you can rest assured that I will continue knocking down the reputation of people like J. Steven Wilkins and your idol, Doug Wilson, even as I am traveling and learning how other communities in America deal with idiots like yourself.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>All the best!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>In Christ,</DIV>
<DIV>Douglas Stambler</DIV>
<DIV>(currently in St. Paul, MN)</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-45540428-1057162862=:17505--