Fw: FW: [Vision2020] More New Multi-family Units

Jon Kimberling jon@n-k-ins.com
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 08:33:40 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0082_01C34074.A39857C0

Pam- I obtained the following information from the City. If you have =
further questions, I would suggest you start with Gary Riedner who can =
direct you to the most appropriate person to help.

Jon Kimberling

=20

Jon:

to Vision20/20, here is Tom's explanation. I would also note that the =
estimate of 1500 gallons comes from Dean Weyen, who indicated that he =
based his estimate on the fact that the well produces about 1000 =
gals/minute.

Gary