[Vision2020] Melynda Huskey Charges John Harrell Falsely With Plagrism

David Camden-Britton davidcb@acm.org
Tue, 01 Jul 2003 13:18:03 -0700

At 09:25 AM 7/1/2003 -0700, &quot;Carl Westberg&quot; wrote:<br>
&quot;slump&quot;, reading golf books and drinking beer.&nbsp; If someone
on this listserve has access to the liberal humanist directives I've
apparently been missing, would you please forward them to me?&nbsp; I
obviously have much catching up to do, and young minds to control.&nbsp;
But can I wait until after the fourth of July before I start?&nbsp; Got
Welcome to the Collective, Comrade Carl.&nbsp; <br><br>
A copy of the introductory pamphlet -- <i>Liberal Humanism and Thought
Control -- or, How to Reprogram the Masses on Twelve Rubles a Day</i> --
has been sent to you along with your special decoder ring, &quot;I became
a Liberal Humanist and all I got was this lousy T-shirt&quot; torso
cover, a picture of our founder -- the resurrected
JosephHitlerStalinMengelebot -- and of course a handy day planner /
Liberal Humanist Agenda. Check out August 12th, where we take over all
forms of media.&nbsp; Don't forget the ice cream social on the 15th of
this month, located at ZDQCKLOEZRHPRADOZB QM,UBCFWX'HHQVH?&nbsp;
Comrade Betsy E. Nigma will be making her luscious devil's food cake and
Blood of <br>
Christian Babies milkshakes.&nbsp; Hope to see you there!&nbsp; I'll be
wearing my &quot;Morality is for Suckers&quot; t-shirt.<br><br>
Liberal Humanism -- Hitleriffic Morality for the Masses OR
ELSE!<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
davidcb@acm.org</font> </body>