[Vision2020] Melynda Huskey Charges John Harrell Falsely With Plagrism

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Tue, 01 Jul 2003 09:25:58 -0700

In reading some of the quotes from Mr. Harrell regarding the liberal
humanist crusade to control the world's children, I must express
disappointment in myself for being unaware of this.  I, a confirmed liberal,
without any religious leanings at all, probably fall into that dastardly
category of evil mind controllers.  And I didn't even know it.  I've just
been blundering along this summer, watching the Mariners, wondering when
Tiger Woods is going to break out of his "slump", reading golf books and
drinking beer.  If someone on this listserve has access to the liberal
humanist directives I've apparently been missing, would you please forward
them to me?  I obviously have much catching up to do, and young minds to
control.  But can I wait until after the fourth of July before I start?  Got
fireworks and golf to watch first.

              Carl Westberg Jr.