[Vision2020] The evil of Saddam

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 10:01:29 -0800

Doug Wilson, in a P.S. to his posting, said "This take of mine should in no
way be taken as sympathy for Saddam..".  I don't think anyone who has posted
to this listserve need feel the need for such a disclaimer.  All of us, from
left to right, realize what an evil and despicable man he is.  His death
would be mourned by no one, and celebrated by all.  That is not in dispute.
How we deal with Iraq is.

               Carl Westberg Jr.