[Vision2020] Betrayal

DonaldH675@aol.com DonaldH675@aol.com
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 11:49:33 EST

--part1_12a.241f42d3.2b90ed1d_boundary

Dear Visionaries,
Betrayal is a word that President Hoover should avoid introducing into any
conversation.  The recent revelations concerning the problematic funding of
the Idaho Center in Boise, and the complex accounting operations that
obscured the source and use of the money seem to me to be, at the very least,
duplicitous.
Rosemary Huskey

--part1_12a.241f42d3.2b90ed1d_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Dear Visionaries,<BR>
Betrayal is a word that President Hoover should avoid introducing into any c=
onversation.&nbsp; The recent revelations concerning the problematic funding=
 of the Idaho Center in Boise, and the complex accounting operations that ob=
scured the source and use of the money seem to me to be, at the very least,=20=
duplicitous.&nbsp; <BR>
Rosemary Huskey<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_12a.241f42d3.2b90ed1d_boundary--