[Vision2020] Arrest aftermath

Douglas dougwils@moscow.com
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 08:52:32 -0800

Visionaries,

It is quite right that in a judicial setting, the accused enter that forum
with the assumption of innocence. That is the necessary assumption of a
righteous court system. It does not have to be the assumption of particular
individuals -- as in, say, detectives, prosecutors, and individuals who
might need to testify against the accused.

At my forum on Islam, I was told by the Muslims in attendance that the
Koran forbids war on women and children. Now if it turns out (as has not
yet been established) that one of the Muslims present was giving material
comfort and support to people who were doing precisely that in the name of
Islam, what conclusions would be legitimate to draw?

One direction that should at least be noted is that lying to the infidel is
perfectly acceptable. And with many PC infidels, it is not that strenuous a
task.

Cordially,

Douglas