[Vision2020] Arrest aftermath

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 09:15:35 -0800

Question for Doug Wilson.  You continue to paint an entire religion, and
apparently all persons in that religion, with one broad brush.  Would it be
beyond you to urge residents of our town, including your followers, to treat
the Muslims among us with respect, kindness, and dignity?  I don't believe I
caught any such message in your previous post.

                                   Carl Westberg Jr.