[Vision2020] "Proposal would let schools ban books" (fwd)

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 14:45:56 -0800

Actually Tim, I must (respectfully, as a fellow Mariner fan) disagree with
you on your last sentence.  I know many a school, public, and university
librarian.  Despite the stereotyping, most librarians I know are downright
liberal, and view book banning as slightly below kitten stomping in their
list of favorite things.

           Carl Westberg Jr.