[Vision2020] "Proposal would let schools ban books" (fwd)

Tim Lohrmann timlohr@yahoo.com
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 15:03:06 -0800 (PST)

Carl,
   I'm not talking about going out and yanking
anything not considered PC by one community faction or
the other. Just considering that there are some books
that probably shouldn't be in a school library.

  But, "liberal" doesn't mean much here. My
understanding is that one stripe of "liberal" or
another has been heavily involved in removing some
classic literature from libraries for one reason is
another.

   But still, I'm sure High School librarians at least
would agree there are some things they
wouldn't/shouldn't allow.

   By the way, what'cha think about that Ryan
Anderson--starting the season in Tacoma, but  on his
way to the rotation sometime soon if he stays healthy,
right?
  TL