[Vision2020] RenFair/Rendezvous questiion

eevans@moscow.com eevans@moscow.com
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 20:57:12 GMT

Sheesh! It's just beer. Of course they should allow it. I'd go one step further
and ask that folks be allowed bring they're own.

I'm wondering why alcohol is prohibited in the first place. Has it always been
in place?

Stamping out the fires of Temperance,
-Ed Evans

           http://www.fsr.net/