[Vision2020] http://www.votetoimpeach.org/

WMSteed@aol.com WMSteed@aol.com
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 20:23:39 EST

Without reading it all and not being an authority, it still seems to me that
Pres. Bush, et al, have acted with the approval of the US Congress i.e. "1.
Ordering and directing "first strike" war of aggression against Afghanistan
causing thousands of deaths;
2. Removing the government of Afghanistan by force and installing a
government of his choice;"

and within resolutions passed by the UN and approved by the Congress.  ie. "
3. Authorizing daily intrusions into Iraqi airspace [UN proscribed No Fly
Zones] and aerial attacks including attacks on alleged defense installations
in Iraq which have killed hundreds of people in time of peace;"

If the loss of hundreds of people, and this is the first I've heard of this
one, as a result of threats and attacks on U.S and British "No Fly" aircraft
bothered Saddam you'd like to think he's stop doing it.

Walter Steed