[Vision2020] Interesting Report by S&P on Michigan's Govt Schools

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 06:21:44 -0800

John Harrell stated:

"There are a number of "educational choices" that parents have as to where
they can educate their children. But "no choice" exists as to which
"educational entity" our money goes to fund once it is forcibly taken from
us by the government. I find this unacceptable. When a proper funding model
that is "fair" to everyone has been achieved then these discussions will
probably fade away.  Can you present a funding model that is "fair to
everyone?""

Is Mr. Harrell suggesting that a portion of our tax dollar be used to fund
private schools?  That should increase the population of Canada.

Tom Hansen
MOscow, Idaho