[Vision2020] Interesting Report by S&P on Michigan's Govt Schools

Dale Courtney dmcourtn@moscow.com
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 11:18:45 -0800

> "OK, I'll change the wording to "pro-death". There's a constitutional
"right
> to life"; there is no constitutional "right to education" (though,
listening
> to the liberal elite, you'd think those two were switched)."
>
> You can't change the concept from "Pro-Choice" to "Pro-Death".  It has
been
> Pro-Choice since Roe v. Wade.

Liberals are the masters at choosing harmless sounding words. Who could be
against "choice"?

> No constitution right to education, yet it is
> claimed that students are required by law to attend school until a certain
> age.  Which is it?

There is no constitutaional right to education.
States have put into law educational requirements.

> "I'm a libertarian. I'd prefer *no* government intervention -- except to
> uphold the constitutional rights."
>
> Does this include the right to choose?

Yes, but you don't have the right to chose to murder.

Dale Courtney
Moscow, Idaho