[Vision2020] Interesting Report by S&P on Michigan's Govt Sch ools

Thomas Hansen tomh@FNA.fsn.uidaho.edu
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 11:16:26 -0800

Dale Courtney stated:

"OK, I'll change the wording to "pro-death". There's a constitutional "right
to life"; there is no constitutional "right to education" (though, listening
to the liberal elite, you'd think those two were switched)."

You can't change the concept from "Pro-Choice" to "Pro-Death".  It has been
Pro-Choice since Roe v. Wade.  No constitution right to education, yet it is
claimed that students are required by law to attend school until a certain
age.  Which is it?

"I'm a libertarian. I'd prefer *no* government intervention -- except to
uphold the constitutional rights."

Does this include the right to choose?