[Vision2020] Not On The Palouse, Not Ever (Update #9)

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 14:24:00 -0800

Greetings Visionaires -

I certainly hope that everybody had a very pleasurable Christmas and are
looking forward to a joyous new year.

My wife nd I just returned from Coeur d'Alene.  If anybody is interested in
some digital photos of the "lights", just let me know.

Well . . .

Not On The Palouse, Not Ever (Update #9) consists of a link to an analysis
of the historical accuracy and validity of Douglas Wilson's and Steven
Wilkins' pamphlet "Southern Slavery, As It Was", titled "The Fraudulent
Legal History of "Southern Slavery, As It Was"" written by Thomas O.
Alderman.

As always, you may access this link from:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse

Take care,

Tom Hansen
Just another liberal elitist loose in the Palouse

"Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil
and steady dedication of a lifetime." --Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.