[Vision2020] Idaho tax rates

Cjsnightclub@aol.com Cjsnightclub@aol.com
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 13:53:39 EST

--part1_105.3c372684.2d15f4b3_boundary

Dale,

Because of the way we count our population the Feds are going to mandate that
our rain run off be treated also. If we weren't counting the University
students all year round as part of our population we wouldn't even have to worry
about it yet. Here comes another tax levy of 6-20 million. But because of our
lustrous politicians they want to try and fool somebody and keep the students in
the count for some benefit. I don't know what that is.

I am wondering what other federal regulations are going to be coming into
effect now that the population is going up. What new bill is coming when we reach
25,000?

There is something else too, Dale. It is amazing that most of the country's
real estate in the last seven years has gone up 100% or better. NOT HERE! I
also know of a couple older people that have lived here most of their life and
had to sell out and leave because of the property taxes. I think that is part of
that economic curve that you are talking about. We truly need a property tax
bill that is similar to California or Oregon. You can actually plan your
economic future cause all of us truly have limited income. Mine isn't growing. How
about you? Do you know of ANY business in town that caters just to local
residents and students (other than Wal Mart) that is flourishing? Speaking of Wal
Mart, did ya see last night on Dateline? They showed how Walmart is fleecing
the communities for which they are housed? Politicians still don't get it.

I truly wish people understood how profits are generated. Must be nice to
have a guaranteed job with a guaranteed check with guaranteed health benefits for
life. It is amazing that all those people that have those things are swinging
from the trees on the far left. If it wasn't for us tax paying fools on the
far right, they wouldn't have a check.

I want to reiterate. I AM thankful that the University is here. I am thankful
for the jobs it creates. I wish it to grow and prosper. On the other hand.
We, the citizens should not be forced and be told that we should be thankful for
the privilege of being over taxed for housing the state's University. Don't
forget the University's employees are also being over taxed as they are part of
the true population base that lives here. They should have the same cares and
wants.

Phil

--part1_105.3c372684.2d15f4b3_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Dale,<BR>
<BR>
Because of the way we count our population the Feds are going to mandate tha=
t our rain run off be treated also. If we weren't counting the University st=
udents all year round as part of our population we wouldn't even have to wor=
ry about it yet. Here comes another tax levy of 6-20 million. But because of=
 our lustrous politicians they want to try and fool somebody and keep the st=
udents in the count for some benefit. I don't know what that is. <BR>
<BR>
I am wondering what other federal regulations are going to be coming into ef=
fect now that the population is going up. What new bill is coming when we re=
ach 25,000?<BR>
<BR>
There is something else too, Dale. It is amazing that most of the country's=20=
real estate in the last seven years has gone up 100% or better. NOT HERE! I=20=
also know of a couple older people that have lived here most of their life a=
nd had to sell out and leave because of the property taxes. I think that is=20=
part of that economic curve that you are talking about. We truly need a prop=
erty tax bill that is similar to California or Oregon. You can actually plan=
 your economic future cause all of us truly have limited income. Mine isn't=20=
growing. How about you? Do you know of ANY business in town that caters just=
 to local residents and students (other than Wal Mart) that is flourishing?=20=
Speaking of Wal Mart, did ya see last night on Dateline? They showed how Wal=
mart is fleecing the communities for which they are housed? Politicians stil=
l don't get it. <BR>
<BR>
I truly wish people understood how profits are generated. Must be nice to ha=
ve a guaranteed job with a guaranteed check with guaranteed health benefits=20=
for life. It is amazing that all those people that have those things are swi=
nging from the trees on the far left. If it wasn't for us tax paying fools o=
n the far right, they wouldn't have a check.<BR>
<BR>
I want to reiterate. I AM thankful that the University is here. I am thankfu=
l for the jobs it creates. I wish it to grow and prosper. On the other hand.=
 We, the citizens should not be forced and be told that we should be thankfu=
l for the privilege of being over taxed for housing the state's University.=20=
Don't forget the University's employees are also being over taxed as they ar=
e part of the true population base that lives here. They should have the sam=
e cares and wants.<BR>
<BR>
Phil</FONT></HTML>

--part1_105.3c372684.2d15f4b3_boundary--